Almost all have fat on their stomachs, even the thinnest ones. All because the stomach is one of the most common fat stores in the body, fat is deposited there in the first place. Therefore, for an ideal press you need to compete.
Is it real to make the tummy flat at home? Absolutely real and let you not be afraid that only a professional coach will make you candy. First of all, this is your decision and effort.
Two main steps on the way to a flat and sexy tummy:
- Training program.
This article will be useful to all girls and women who want to get rid of the flaccid abdomen and get an elastic press.
We will consider several training programs: for a flat tummy at home, for cubes at home and for training in a gym. As well as important questions, the answers to which you better know before training.
- 1 What time to train?
- 2 How to eat?
- 3 The program of training the press at home for a week (table)
- 4 Exercises for the press and back
- 5 Exercises for the press and buttocks
- 6th Exercises for the press and hands
- 7th Exercises for the press and breast
- 8 Exercises for the press and legs
- 9 Effective exercises for the press in the gym
Let’s get started!
What time to train?
While exercising at home, many recommend performing exercises in the morning on an empty stomach. This is effective, because the body spends all evening energy during sleep, so morning exercise uses the energy of fats. The right step is to get rid of the fat layer on the abdomen.
How many times a week to train?
Train regularly, but without fanaticism. The best option – 3 times in 7 days for 15-25 minutes, work out exercises for 10-20 repetitions, 2-3 approaches each. It is important not to take long breaks.
For what period can I pump the press?
Everything depends on the constitution of the body and the honesty of the worker, before a month later, a miracle will not happen. Ideal press for a week, nothing more than a myth!
If the complexion is medium – 1-2 months of hard training + proper nutrition and a flat tummy as if by magic.
If a person has a constitution of the body, prone to fatness: strength training + cardio load (running in the morning, walking) + proper diet + body drying.
How to pump up cubes and is it worth it?
Whether it’s worth it or not depends on your preferences: someone likes cubes, someone just tucked up their tummy. Observing the diet and performing an effective set of exercises, collected in this article, you pump up the press and make the tummy flat. If you want cubes, you can deal with this program with increasing load (increasing the weight of the inventory, the number of approaches, etc.), after 1.5-2 months of training, the cubes will appear.
How to eat?
After training, refresh with proteins or carbohydrates. In the team of proteins are: chicken boiled, eggs, cottage cheese; carbohydrates – porridge. Do not eat heavy food in the morning: this will reduce all physical efforts to zero. Your diet should be 1/3 – sources of protein and 2/3 – sources of carbohydrates, vegetable fats. Eat small meals 5-6 times a day. Do not forget to drink 1.5 liters of water a day – it’s good for the body and skin.
1. Train in the morning, on an empty stomach, or after work, but not earlier than after 1.5-2 hours after eating.
2. Good sporting work 3 times in 7 days will be enough.
3. Eat right. Remember that before training you need to eat: about 1.5-2 hours.
4. Observe the conditions, and the elastic press will appear for 1-2 months.
The program of training the press at home for a week (table)
|Day of the week||Exercises||Approaches||Replays||Inventory|
|Mon||Exercises for the press and back|
|Warm up||20 minutes|
|The letter V||3||10||Mat|
|Exercises for the press and buttocks|
|Raising the legs lying||3||10-15||Mat|
|Drops with a load in the hands||3-4||8-12||Dumbbells 1,5-3 kg. (bottles of 1.5-3 liters).|
|Wed||Exercises for the press and hands|
|Warm up||20 minutes|
|Push-up from the bench||3||12-15||Chair, bench|
|Straightening of arms in slope||3||20-25||Dumbbells in kg. (bottles of 3L.)|
|Exercises for the press and breast|
|Converting Hands||3||10-15||Fitball (bench), dumbbells (bottles)|
|Fri||Exercises for the press and legs|
|Warm up||20 minutes|
|Raise the upper housing||3-4||10-15||Mat|
|Exercise with the ball (mixing)||3-4||15-20||Rug, ball|
|Rise to the socks||100 * 2||Dumbbells (bottles)|
Read also: Press for 8 minutes
After training on a weekly basis for 1 to 2 months, you will find a perfectly flat tummy!
Now consider each exercise and learn the technique of execution.
Exercises for the press and back
The letter V
1. Lying on your back, stretch straight arms over your head.
2. Raise straight legs and straight arms, forming the letter V.
3 sets, 10 repetitions.
Doing this exercise, strain the muscles of the press.
1. Lying on your stomach, stretch your arms forward.
2. Lift the top of the case.
3. Fix in this position for 5 seconds, pull the spine.
2-3 sets, 10 repetitions.
Exercises for the press and buttocks
Raising the legs lying
- Lay down on your back, straighten up, hands turn down.
- Tear off the legs from the floor and fix in position, perpendicular to the floor.
- Slowly lower your legs.
3 approaches, 10-15 repetitions.
Drops with a load in the hands
One of the most effective exercises for priests. In fitness clubs it is performed with dumbbells or a barbell, at home sports equipment can be replaced with bottles of water.
- Keep the body smooth, look in front of you, buttocks and stomach pull.
- Take a step by making a squat. The tibia of the bent leg is parallel to the floor, the knee forms an angle of 90 ° with respect to the floor and does not “look” in front of the foot.
- Take a wide step and crouch deep, at the lowest point, stop for 2-3 seconds.
- Rise, a little pushing the supporting leg (lean on the heel).
3-4 approaches, 8-12 repetitions (per leg), weight 1-3 kg.
Exercises for the press and hands
- Lay down on the rug, hands behind your head.
- The legs are raised and bent at the knees.
- Raise the upper part of the trunk (head, neck, shoulders).
- At the same time, straighten the right leg, twisting the body, turn left.
- Then, straighten your left leg, turning to the right.
3-4 approaches, 10-15 repetitions. When both legs performed the same movements (right – turn left, left turn right), this is one repetition.
Push-up from the bench (press + triceps)
- Put your hands on the bench (chair, sofa), fingers collected, look in front of you.
- Strain the muscles of the press, this will relieve the excess burden from the back, the body is straight.
- Bend over, bending your elbows, and touch the chest with your chest.
- Straighten your elbows.
3 approaches, 12-15 repetitions.
Straightening of arms in slope
You will need dumbbells, if they are not there, bottles of water will be fine.
- Take the load, and bend your arms at the elbows.
- Put your feet on the width of the pelvis, slightly bend at the knees.
- The body is tilted forward, lower the lower back.
- From this position we extend our arms, the shoulder joint does not move, only the elbow joint moves.
- The back and the press are strained.
3 approaches, 20-25 repetitions, weight of a dumbbell 1 kg (or a bottle with water 0,5-1,5 l.).
Exercises for the press and breast
- Lie on your back, your legs are raised and form a right angle, your hands behind your head, your shoulders raised.
- Straighten your legs, straining the muscles of the press.
- The neck is relaxed, we do not hold a head with our hands, we hold the upper part of the trunk with the press.
2 approaches, 10-15 repetitions.
- Lie down on the bench (fitball, chairs).
- Take the inventory, the palms facing each other.
- Widely spread your arms, reduce, without bending at the elbows.
4 sets, 12-15 repetitions, weight 1-3 kg (1-2 liters bottle).
Exercises for the press and legs
Raise the upper housing
- Lying on your back, stretch your arms straight, relax your muscles.
- Raise your shoulders, pull your arms and toes.
- Raise your legs and, stretching your muscles, stretch forward.
3-4 approaches, 10-15 repetitions.
Exercise with the ball (mixing)
- Take a ball of any diameter to form a right angle.
- Lie on your back, hand your hands behind your head, feet on the ball.
- Clamp the ball under the knees, and rise, tearing off the floor, maximally strain the muscles.
- In this position, hold for 3-5 seconds.
3-4 approaches, 15-20 repetitions.
- Lying on your back, lift your legs 30 cm from the floor.
- Cross the legs with crossed legs.
2-3 approaches, 25-30 repetitions.
This exercise tightens the oblique and lower muscles of the press.
Rise to the socks
- Stand with your feet on a solid support 8 cm high (wooden bar), the back is even.
- In one hand we take a dumbbell, the second hold on to the support.
- Rise to the socks, stay 1 -2 seconds and go down.
Perform: 100 repetitions (per foot).
Let’s sum up the home workout for the press. We divide into two groups the above exercises for the press, so that you can work purposefully:
Exercises for the upper press
- A bike.
- Rise of legs lying.
- The letter V.
- Deflection of the back.
Exercises for the lower press
- Raise the upper part of the body.
- Exercise with the ball (mixing).
Effective exercises for the press in the gym
You can use the complex program with the press exercises given in the table below. A beginner who loads himself with weights, we advise you to swing the press in the hall 2 times a week, diluting with a reinforced cardio-erasure.
The program of training press for the gym
|Mon||Raising legs with an emphasis on the elbows||3-4||15-20|
|Twisting on an incline bench||3-4||15-20|
|Jump Rope||4-6 min|
|Jump Rope||7 min|
|Fri||Twisting on the block||2-3||10-15|
|Twisting in the simulator||2-3||15-18|
|Raise your legs lying on an incline bench||3-4||15-18|
|Jump Rope||4-6 min|
Raising legs with an emphasis on the elbows
- Put your elbows on the crossbeams, press your back to the pillow of the simulator.
- Raise your legs, trying to touch the abdomen with your hip, your shoulders are motionless.
- Lower your legs.
3-4 approaches, 15-20 repetitions
Do not touch the floor until all repeats are completed.
Twisting on an incline bench
- Tilt the bench 30-40 °, put your hands behind your head.
- First lift your head, then your shoulders.
- Do a lift by straining the press.
3-4 approaches, 15-20 repetitions.
Twisting on the block
- Choose the appropriate weight (not too heavy 6-10 kg).
- Take the rope, kneel down.
- Bend your back, your arms are bent.
- Go almost parallel to the floor, touching the chest with your chin.
- Perform the exercise, straining the muscles of the press, do not need to work with your hands.
2-3 approaches, 10-15 repetitions.
Twisting in the simulator
- Start with a small resistance weight (8-10 kg).
- Grasp the handles, place your feet under the rollers.
- Raise your legs and twist the upper part of the body, the action takes place simultaneously.
- Take a 2-3 second pause.
- 2-3 approaches, 15-18 repetitions.
Raise your legs lying on an incline bench
- Lie down on the bench, hands grasp the pillow of the simulator (over the edge).
- Bend your legs slightly.
- Raise your legs by working your abdominal muscles.
- At the top, tear off the ass from the bench.
3-4 approaches, 15-18 repetitions.
These training programs will help to acquire a beautiful tummy very quickly. Do not forget to measure your results, be photographed and weighed. The real fruits of the work: a slender figure, a thin waist and a tight press is the best reward.